Sorry about the silly shotgunned posts lately- finding something to right about every day is a bit challenging. No, scratch that- I usually do have something to write about, and during my lunch break I will sit and think about what I want to write that evening. But by the time I get off of work (late) and go to the gym and stop by my grandparent's on the way home and feed my animals and get a shower and get my own dinner, my bed looks a lot more inviting than the computer. So, I bang out something random, and shove the "real" post to the next day. Fortunately, NaBloPoMo only requires a post per day- they say nothing about the quality!
However, tomorrow, I am off of work and have very little planned for the day. So... perhaps I will finally post a cool animal story, since that was my daily goal for the month. Hey, better 12 days late than never, right?
No Illusion as Serenas Ghost Upsets Jessamine Stakes
15 hours ago

0 responses:
Post a Comment