Sunday, March 22, 2009

Ten year gap

Last night, my fifteen year old cousin stayed overnight. Let's just say 10 years is a major age gap!

On men (boys?):

Littlest Cuz:
And I mean, all my friends we like "oh, he is soooooo cute! I wanna marry him!" And I was like, "EEEEEEW! He's OLD! I mean, you know, he was prolly like 26 or 27 years old! That's nasty!

So apparently, a week from tomorrow I will officially fall into the category of "Old and Nasty." Great- it's all down hill from here!
On my high school culture:
Me: (while watching a movie preview)
Wow... so they are basically making I Know What You Did Last Summer again! What a rip-off!
Littlest Cuz:
Oh, yeah... wait, what are you talking about? What movie is that?
later....
Me: (singing)
Littlest Cuz:
Wow, this must be the oldies station!
Then I watched her eat a pizza and half a bag of frosted animal crackers, remembering when I could eat like that and still be built like a twig. And then, I finished the bag.

0 responses:

 

Made by Lena