Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Thursday Thunks- Bugs, fruit, eating strange things and some other stuff

Thursday Thunks for 3/11/09:

1. You are walking down the road and you look down. There is a bug. Do you step on it?
No, I can't stand the sound of bugs squishing. And then I'd feel all guilty because I've seen to damned many Disney Movies and would be certain that I'd just killed the beloved patriarch of an extended bug family, and they would all cry.

2. What is one fantasy that you want to come true more than any other?
Totally embarrassing revelation in 3...2...1... Finding my soul mate, getting married, having kids and a house filled with laughter, pets, food, friends coming and going, evidence of the family's hobbies strewn about, food fights during a family dinner. I can't believe this is the person I have become... but at least I know it is a fantasy!

3. Someone knocks on your door. Do you look out the window to see who it is before you open it? Do you open it regardless of who it is?
Uh, yeah I look through the window, are you kidding me? And there is a very short list of people who I would open it for- I hate unannounced company, mostly because I am rarely dressed for company when I am home alone!

4. Have you ever eaten Play Doh?
No, but I tried cat food once.

5. What was your favorite Saturday morning cartoon as a child and why?
The Bugs Bunny and Tweedy Show! Mostly because it always came on right before ballet class, so I associated it with getting to do something fun!

6. Are you a "people watcher"?
People watcher, people listener- I like to make observations about people, and you learn so much about human nature that way. Hopefully this talent will serve me well when and if I go into Psychology.

7. I have a bowl of fruit. There are apples, oranges & pears. You help yourself to one - which one do you choose?
Pears, they are my favorite!

8. What is your biggest pet peeve in the blogging world?
Oh, you know. Those people who promise to blog every day and then post a meme or picture when they have nothing to say! ;)

9. What is one religion that you could just never see yourself joining?
Scientology. Don't EVEN get me started on these people- they put science in their name, but believe in science fiction, not science. COME ON!

10. What word do you use far too often?
Fuck!

11. How long do you spend in the shower?
Anywhere from 5-30 minutes, depending on how much time I have. I love showers!

12. If you were to write a personal ad about yourself, what would it say?
Uh............ Slightly off the wall girl seeks slightly off the wall guy to wander through the woods, ride horses and come up with goofy things to say with.
Really don't know how to do the person ad thing, but if anyone has any suggestions I am totally open to hearing them. (Just don't expect to actually see them in a person ad!).

13. Your favorite flavor of soup is....?
Oh, that's tough- I love soup! Chili is probably my favorite though!

14. You are sitting on a bench in the park and a bug walks in front of your feet.... do you squash him?
No! Again, the Disney movies!

4 responses:

Lisa G said...

Scientologists...aaacccck!

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

An interesting flight of ideas. You'd like to meet your Prince. And we can help you write a dating personal ad, but you would never use it. OK, then. Great answers, I enjoyed the ride! Have a great day...

Kimber said...

I love your answers and I answered the same for #9.

Ria said...

love the answer to #2!

 

Made by Lena